Tripp Lite's 25-meter ( 80ft ) multimode duplex fiber optic SC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC to SC connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Premium PVC 62.5/125µm multimode patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 25-meter (80-ft.) Connectors: 2 SC/LC connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze